View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bo (Estela)
Council

re: Happy Holidays

Vanathane

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa and any others I may have missed too! :)

Chroner

hope everyone is enjoying the holiday.  I am at the in-laws in NJ for 3 more days...I can't wait to get out of here, hah.  The steam sale is keeping me going!

Swelchy.
Raider

Chroner wrote:

hope everyone is enjoying the holiday.  I am at the in-laws in NJ for 3 more days...I can't wait to get out of here, hah.  The steam sale is keeping me going!

Steam sale ftw...

I found out you could sell stuff on the community market... Sold all the DOTA and TF2 crap I dont use, which is pretty much all of it, and ended up getting ~$80 bucks. The silly things people spend money on... Not that I am complaining, banking on this sale without even spending a dime.

Only downside is steam sends you an email every time something is sold and my email is linked to my phone. Motherfucker would not stop ringing lol.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to y'all.

Cahboom
Tolkmit
Council

Happy Holidays all. Hope everyone had good family time for Christmas, and good drinking games lined up for New Years Eve.

I'm on vacation and won't really be on again till mid-January. Someone call Van bald for me while I'm gone.

Tolkmit wrote:

Happy Holidays all. Hope everyone had good family time for Christmas, and good drinking games lined up for New Years Eve.

I'm on vacation and won't really be on again till mid-January. Someone call Van bald for me while I'm gone.

I'll be back to gaming around the 5th when I get back from Texas, so you have until then to find a replacement. ...and seriously, get someone quality. Not some derp derp who's just gonna say "Hey, you're bald." You're more creative than that, and I have become accustomed to said creativity. That is all.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Challenge Accepted Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum